Intravenous (IV) therapy devices are used to administer liquid substances directly into a vein. They can deliver nutrients or medications such as insulin or other hormones, antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, and pain relievers. Presently, many companies are developing various infusion devices capable of being integrated with alarm devices, monitoring devices, and data exchange systems. This integration helps prevent an overdose or reduced dose of infusion solutions to patients and minimizes dosing errors. Major players in the market are focusing on achieving system interoperability of the IV equipment such as infusion pump with EHR technology.
What the Market Looks Like?
[166 Pages Report] The overall IV equipment market is expected to grow from USD 10.07 billion in 2017 to USD 13.64 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2022. The IV equipment market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The following are the major objectives of the study.
- To define, describe, and forecast the global IV equipment market on the basis of product, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the IV equipment market, with respect to four main regions—North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
Increasing incidence of chronic diseases and rising geriatric population, growing number of surgical procedures performed, rising demand for ambulatory infusion pumps due to the growing home care market, rising number of needlestick injuries and infections are the key factors driving the growth of this market.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=78345313
The IV equipment market has been segmented, on the basis of product into IV catheters, administration sets, infusion pumps, securement devices, stopcocks & check valves, drip chambers, needleless connectors, and other IV equipment. The market for securement devices is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. Increasing adoption of central venous catheter securement devices and peripheral IV catheter securement devices during IV therapy owing to the advantages such as water resistant and can be repositioned upon initial application.
The demand for IV equipment and accessories in the APAC region is majorly driven by factors such as the large population base in the region, rising geriatric population, rising incidence of chronic diseases, improving accessibility to advanced healthcare facilities, rising healthcare spending, growing penetration of health insurance, increasing demand for advanced technologies, growing investments in emerging APAC countries by key market players, and expansion of private-sector hospitals to rural areas.
Read more about IV Equipment Market@ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=78345313