What This Report Will Provide?This study involved the extensive use of both primary and secondary sources. The research process involved the study of various factors affecting the industry to identify the segmentation types, key players, competitive landscape, key market dynamics, and key player strategies.
Expected Revenue Growth :
[171 Pages Report] The global dental impression systems market is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from USD 1.3 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
Major Growth Boosters :
The growth in the dental impression systems market is mainly driven by factors such as the rising incidence of dental diseases, increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry. In addition, growing dental tourism in emerging markets and rising adoption of digital dentistry are expected to drive demand growth in the dental impression systems market during the forecast period.
This rising preference for cosmetic dentistry, coupled with the increase in disposable incomes, will significantly spur the growth of the dental impression systems market in the coming years.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=256609208
Recent Developments :
- In 2020, BEGO (Germany) partnered with Formlabs (US) to expand access to BEGO’s dental restorative materials, enabling Formlabs’ customers to improve workflows and patient experience.
- In 2020, KaVo Kerr partnered with TeamSmile (US) to provide the dentists at TeamSmile with programs to use the digital dental equipment.
- In 2018, Coltene Holding (Switzerland) acquired SciCan (Canada) and MICRO-MEGA (France) that will strengthen Coltene’s market reach and product range, creating synergy potential, and enhancing its offerings in its dental product portfolio
Key Questions Addressed in The Report:
- Which are the top industry players in the global dental impression systems market?
- Which dental impression systems application have been included in this report?
- Which dental impression systems products have been included in this report?
- Which geographical region is dominating the dental impression systems market?
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=256609208
Increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry :
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the fastest-growing segments in the dental industry. Several studies have estimated that the market for cosmetic dentistry will continue to grow at a rapid pace. With increasing disposable incomes, the willingness to undergo expensive cosmetic procedures has also increased among the population in various countries, specifically among the aging population. The increasing income levels in developing countries such as India, China, and Brazil, which have a relatively high decayed, missing, and filled teeth (DMFT) index, is expected to boost the demand for dental impression systems in these countries during the forecast period.
Regional Growth Analysis:
The global healthcare consulting services market was dominated by North America, followed by Europe in 2017. Factors such as increasing M&A activity, pricing pressure on pharmaceutical companies are driving the growth of the healthcare consulting services market in this region. Asia Pacific, however, is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing need for remote care and telemedicine in rural areas in the region.