What This Report Will Provide?
The study involved four major activities in estimating the size of the Ambulatory Surgical Centers market. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the adoption of different technologies and their regional adoption trends. Industry experts further validated the data obtained through secondary research through primary research.
Furthermore, the market size estimates and forecast provided in this study are derived through a mix of the bottom-up approach (country-level data for outpatient surgical procedures) and top-down approach (assessment of utilization/adoption/penetration trends, by product and services, components, and specialty type). After that, market breakdown and data triangulation methods were used to estimate the market size of segments and subsegments.
Expected Revenue Growth :
[176 Pages Report] The Ambulatory surgical centers market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.6% during the forecast period.
Major Growth Boosters :
Market growth can be attributed to the growing need to curtail escalating healthcare costs, shift from inpatient to outpatient surgical procedures, and growing demand for IT solutions such as mhealth, telehealth, and remote patient monitoring for better management.
However, high deployment costs and reluctance among end users to adopt new methods are expected to restrain the overall market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=182183086
- In 2019, NextGen Healthcare launched NextGen Health Data Hub
- In 2019, GE Healthcare launched Edison Datalogue and my. Cryochain software
- In 2019, MEDITECH collaborated with Google to offer EHR data through the Google Cloud Platform. This helped to securely deliver patient data, enhance scalability, and facilitate interoperability.
- In 2019, Epic Systems partnered with Teledoc Health to integrate Teledoc Health’s virtual care platform to Epic’s App Orchard that would help the company conduct telehealth video visits.
Key Questions Addressed in The Report:
- Who are the top 10 players operating in the global Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What covers the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What are the new technological advancements in the Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What are the growth trends in the Ambulatory surgical centers market at the segmental and overall market levels?
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=182183086
By-products and services, the clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market in 2019
Based on products and services, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, the clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market. The need to control the increasing healthcare costs and improve the efficiency of healthcare services by reducing medical errors are a major driver that propels the demand for healthcare provider solutions.
Regional Growth Analysis:
North America accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market, followed by Europe. The large share of this region can be attributed to the high adoption of Ambulatory surgical centers for reducing the soaring healthcare costs, increasing volume of surgical procedures performed, and the presence of significant market players, such as Epic Systems Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US).