The overall growth of the empty capsules market is largely driven by the growing adoption of capsule formulations among the growing geriatric population, the growth of the pharmaceutical market, increasing R&D activities & clinical trial studies, and advancements in capsule delivery technologies. Emerging markets, with their low manufacturing costs, are expected to present significant opportunities for players. Other areas of opportunity are the development of halal gelatin and vegetarian capsules.
What the Market Looks Like?
[216 Pages Report] The global empty capsules market is projected to reach USD 3.7 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
Covid-19 Impact On The Global Empty Capsules Market
A mix of established pharmaceutical companies, as well as small startups have stepped forward to develop treatments and vaccines that target the infection caused by the novel coronavirus. Vaccine-related research activities in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research centers, and academic research institutes are considered essential and have been largely unaffected in operations and output. Due to the increase in research activities, the availability of funding for research is expected to grow.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=218018190
What Drives the Market?
The growth of the Empty Capsules Market is primarily influenced by the following factors:
- Increasing demand for nutraceuticals
- Expansion of capsule production in emerging countries
- Rising prices and lower availability of raw materials in the gelatin industry
Based on therapeutic applications, the empty capsules market is segmented into antibiotic & antibacterial drugs, dietary supplements, antacid & antiflatulent preparations, antianemic preparations (hematinic), anti-inflammatory drugs, cardiovascular therapy drugs, cough & cold drugs, and other therapeutic applications.
Request for sample pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=218018190
- In 2021, Nutra’V TiO2 launched a new range of TiO2-free capsules. Available both in gelatin and HPMC and with excellent machinability, this range of capsules offers the best encapsulation solution for ingredient masking.
- In 2019, ACG acquired Xertecs, Xertecs develops and implements processes, products, and services for pharma companies across the globe. Its acquisition added to ACG’s capabilities.